Late Arrival Appointment Policy
Because each of our guests are special, if you are late arriving for your scheduled appointment, we will begin your service as soon as you arrive, but we must finish on the hour to accommodate other guests with scheduled appoints.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
We value our clients and respect their time.
Due to our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Please keep in mind last minute cancellations leave our therapists with empty appointment times and inconvenience other guests who are unable to reserve services. Your appointment is time reserved exclusively for you and we request that you please review and respect our cancellation policy.
Cancellations of appointments will be charged full price of the reserved service should you be unable to provide a 4hr notice. Cancellations with less than 4 hours of the scheduled service are non-cancelable and are charged at full value.
As customary to our industry we reserve the right to deny service.
As a State licensed massage therapy school it is important to us that we adhere to State Rules and Regulations with regards to client documentation and intake forms.
Please be aware:
- It is State policy that each student intern have a completed intake document for each service performed.
- A licensed therapist is required to obtain a completed intake document under the following conditions:
- First time seeing a client
- Should any medical condition or personal information change from prior completed intake form
- The reason a client seeks a massage changes
- Modalities to be performed will change from prior completed intake form
- All minor clients (individuals under the age of 17) are to complete a minor intake form
It is The Institute of Bodywork Studies policy that all minor clients are required to have a parent or guardian present during all services performed.